Workplace Mindfulness-based Trainings
Research into Workplace Mindfulness-based Trainings found positive effects on the participating employees’
- mental health and well-being, including their ability to cope with stress (reduction in tension, worries, felt demands, tedium),
- productivity and collaboration (productivity, collaboration, decision making, respect, creativity), collective intelligence, and
- joy and acceptance at the workplace (presence, acceptance, joy).
Together with awaris GmbH I am providing awaris (awaris is the re-branded successor of Kalapa Leadership Academy) well-proven trainings (WorkingMind – collaboration, resilience and happiness in working life; LeadersMind – mindfulness-based leadership development for senior executives, ResilientMind – mindfulness-based resilience training, TeamMind – collective intelligence, collaboration and mindfulness in teams).
Depending on actual need the trainings include:
- regular live meetings (on-site or virtual) over several weeks,
- app-support with a number of guided practices/meditations,
- e-learning plattform
- program evaluation
- measurement of the participants’ heart rate variability (an indicator of stress / performance / energy level)
- individual coaching
- neuroscientific insights, mindfulness-tools for the workplace, exchange, shared mindfulness practice and partner exercises.
The trainings were developed for the modern workplace: Topics such as self-care and (self-)leadership, focus, mindful communication and mindfulness for collaboration and decision making are taught and practiced in this training. The training was developed with easy implementation into daily worklife in mind.
The trainings can be tailored to existing programs.
“No problem can be solved by the same kind of thinking that created it.”
At the Mindful Finance Institute we are focussing on the special needs of the financial services industry based on our own longstanding experience in financial services. Currently we are offering the Mindful Finance Advisor and Mindful Finance Leadership courses. We are also interested in research partnerships with financial services companies.
I am also offering keynote speeches, workshops and individual mindfulness-based coaching.
My Background as Facilitator
I am working with executives, managers and teams as coach and facilitator by utilizing methods and tools from holistic facilitation, systemic business coaching, neurophysiology and mindfulness as well as meditation practices. In addition, I am drawing on my 20-years of work experience, among others as member of the executive board and managing director, and my own burnout-experience in 2006.
I have been participating in a number of trainings and continuous educations, among others:
- Unity in Duality – Inner Science of Mind and Phenomena (Tarab Institute, Dehradun, India & Germany)
- ReSource Training (Max-Planck-Institute for Social and Cognitive Neuroscience, Leipzig & Berlin)
- CBI Affiliate Program (Conscious Business Institute, Santa Barbara, CA)
- Neurosomatics (Leadership Development Group, Heidelberg & Oakland, CA)
- Yogalehrer-Ausbildung YA200+ (Spirit Yoga, Berlin)
One of the key ideas of my work is: “Inner Climate Change for Outer Transformation” acknowledging that our perception of reality is deeply inter-related to our inner climate and that it is possible to work with the inner climate consciously and intentionally. Moreover, our perception of reality and our actions arise inter-relatedly. Thus: “Inner Climate Change for Outer Transformation”.
Currently I am offering a public “Inner Climate Change for Outer Transformation” workshop series in Berlin:
Newsletter & Blog
I have published a few newsletters and blogs on the topic of mindfulness in German and plan to do so from time to time. I might add English language in the future. If you are interested, please subscribe using the following form. You can unsubscribe any time here:
Note: Please fill in the fields marked with a “*”.