A well-proven Workplace Mindfulness Training:
- 8 weeks of weekly immersions, 26 hours in person training and app support
- (neuro-)scientific findings, mindfulness-tools for the workplace, exchange, shared mindfulness practice and partner exercises.
WorkingMind* was developed by Kalapa Leadership Academy for the modern workplace: Topics such as self-care and (self-)leadership, focus, mindful communication and mindfulness for collaboration and decision making are taught and practiced in this training. The training was developed with easy implementation into daily worklife in mind.
(* The classical WorkingMind training covers 10 weeks and 32/36 hours in person training with optional use of an eLearning hub, individual coaching and evaluation.)
Who is this course for?
This WorkingMind training is available to small teams, professionals, freelancers and start-ups who cannot otherwise organize their own training.
WorkingMind and like trainings were successfully implemented by by organisations such as Bosch, Audi, European Space Agency and Fujitsu TDS.
Research into Workplace Mindfulness-based Trainings found positive effects on the participating employees’
- mental health and well-being, including their ability to cope with stress (reduction in tension, worries, felt demands, tedium),
- productivity and collaboration (productivity, collaboration, decision making, respect, creativity), collective intelligence, and
- joy and acceptance at the workplace (presence, acceptance, joy).
WorkingMind was awarded Gold-Winner for the Best European Training 2016/17 by BDVT and identified as Best Practice Training by the UK Parliamentary Enquiry on Mindfulness.
The Important Stuff at a Glance
February & March 2020 (tentatively 11.2. – 1.4.)
Week 1: 1 day introductory workshop
Weeks 2–7: one session of 2.5 hours each week (likely on mondays, 6:15 – 8:45 pm)
Week 8: half-day closing workshop
In Berlin: B.Part (Gleisdreieck) for the weekly sessions and Yoga Akademie (Schöneberg) for the workshops
€550.- plus 19% VAT
I am planning to offer the training either in English or German depending on request. Given sufficient interest I will offer two parallel trainings in both languages.
The number of participants is limited and, therefore, I need a registration. I will confirm participation and provide further information upon receipt of your registration.
Conditions of Cancellation
The following conditions of cancellation apply for this course (date of receipt of the written cancellation notifice by email or postal service, respectively):
More than 21 days prior to start or substitute participant: All well, no payment due.
21-days prior to start or less: 50% of payment is due.
7-days prior to start or less: 75% of payment is due.
Less than 72 hours prior to start or less: 100% of payment is due.
The minimum number of participants is 8. I reserve the right to cancel the training if the number of registrations is below 8 participants.
The Facilitator: Klemens Höppner
I am working with executives, managers and teams as coach and facilitator by utilizing methods and tools from holistic facilitation, systemic business coaching, neurophysiology and mindfulness as well as meditation practices. In addition, I am drawing on my 20-years of work experience, among others as member of the executive board and managing director, and my own burnout- experience in 2006.
I have been participating in a number of trainings and continuous educations, among others:
- Unity in Duality – Inner Science of Mind & Phenomena (Tarab Institut, Dehradun, Indien & Deutschland)
- ReSource Training (Max-Planck-Institute for Social and Cognitive Neuroscience, Leipzig & Berlin)
- CBI Affiliate Program (Conscious Business Institute, Santa Barbara, CA)
- Neurosomatics (Leadership Development Group Heidelberg & Oakland, CA)
- Wholeperson Facilitation (Genuine Contact Berlin, Berlin)
- Facilitating Advanced Course (school of facilitating, Berlin)
- Yoga Teacher Training YA200+ (Spirit Yoga, Berlin)
- Systemic Business Coaching (Schwertl & Partner, Frankfurt am Main)
I co-created and co-facilitated the web-based Conscious Business Ambassadors Program offered by the Conscious Business Institute.
Legal Information on Provider
This course if offered by Klemens Höppner Consulting. Invoices will be written by Klemens Höppner Consulting, Kurze Str. 4, 12167 Berlin.